Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Happy 1st month Marriage Anniversary Hunny!!

Plan to have good food at oriental hotel BUT failed. Both of us woke up damn late today. So plan just change to a movie at causeway point & a dinner.
However, dinner failed too! Due to overloaded jumbo hotdogs & wedges! Haha! =D shop around & finally stomach give some place :) had Gelare :)


Love the "chocolate overload" !

Some pics of the day :)










From Hunny yesterday! Love it max!! Hehee!







Lastly, I met with 2 incident today.
I was flagging a cab on the roadside, this car horn & stop to ask if I need a ride?! Thank uh, sicko guy!
A cab came straight after his car left. Board the cab.
Just when he gave me my change, he said " u are really beautiful, see you again"
Seriously, I just wonder what's wrong with me today??
I wore what I usually wear & nothing like this happen.
接了昏变美?!
Haha! Crap.

Flu bugs are here :(

Goodnight!!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Ken Shar
301010

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home