Monday, June 13, 2011

Just a quick & random update :)

Phuket trip from 1 Jun-5 Jun 2011 <3

Leaving after my lesson on 1 Jun, mind drifted so far when I was in e class. Haha!

Ready to set off! :)


Poor Hun :'( I did not request him to do that. He volunteer to do so, so that I could walk faster he said. He's even more anxious than me!




<3 Kit kats!


Will update more on Phuket trip soon :)

Been watching C.l.i.f on Xin Msn
And this is so useful to help me understand better. Found this found hun's shelve. :) Hun is so patient in answering my question Everytime I watch this. "do u do this?" "why they do this/that!?"



Fabulous cake from a lucky customer who won $5000 cash credit during this GSS Promotion! Thank you Sir!



Launch of CIMB Junior!
Many kids & parents flooded the whole bank. I can merely move around.
And I saw this while e chef is preparing the refreshment in e pantry/backroom. Granted permission to snap a pic :)
I've decided to get this for my bday than a cake! :)


A close up to the cuties!



Still awaiting for the management to send us our agreement. It's been dragging for freaking long! It said to be 4 to 6 weeks from 6 April. So right now, its been 2 months plus!
Super fed up with them.
Because of this it's holding back all our plans. & dispute occurs on & off.

Its almost 9 months into our marriage..Still as lovely <3 Hehee! The man of my life!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Ken Shar
301010

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home