Saturday, September 24, 2011

Looking forward

I'm ending my straight 3 days work in just an hour. When the clock hits 10pm, I've clogged 36hrs. :)
Finally, a day break (tomorrow). I've programs & appointment made.
Gonna go for my monthly gelish manicure but this time round at another place which is located at Hougang.
Yes, Hougang. & yes, i live in the west. But how can I not go where they only charge 20 bucks for FULL classic gelish manicure with the deal from groupon. My current package is with Nail Palace cost approximate $80 for a session. Felt cheated seriously. I swear after i finish my current package with them I WON'T SIGN any package with them anymore.


Meeting Mei Mei for supper after my work :)

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

best air impact wrench

What is an impact wrench used for
best cordless impact wrench

April 9, 2017 at 1:03 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Give your update plz.
This post was very entertaining.Through entire post you were very frank and honest.I love this post. Lets look at my page if I may help you a little.


fitness band under 2000


noise trace band



http://bestuserschoice.com





April 21, 2017 at 11:35 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home